Tuesday, May 6, 2014

So much going on!...so little time

Things are happening on the planet at such a rapid pace it is hard to keep up anymore. Being spring, I have my hands full with gardening and fishing leaving very little time to post. I am going to list some things everyone might want to keep an eye on. As I get more time, I will play catch up. I'm listing in importance (IMO) order:

1) The Ukraine! Please don't believe the spin of the MSM! There is much more going on here than meets the eye! I recommend http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/ and http://www.zerohedge.com/ for great info.

2) The economy. The  bubble is about to burst! QE is tapering, inflation has begun (gone grocery shopping lately?) and the (completely bogus)Stock Market can't hang on much longer. The most recent economic report for the 1st quarter of 2014 was a brutal disaster. Get those gardens going!! I also recommend http://www.zerohedge.com/ for comprehensive data on the economy.

3) Yellowstone. Dutchsinse has been keeping a close watch on earthquake, volcano and yellowstone activity. You can find him on Facebook, YouTube or Wordpress. Also, I highly recommend Higher Truth Channel on YouTube.

4) Huge meteor event on May 23-24. We will be passing through comet Linear's debris tail. Some are calling for a potential meteor STORM with up to 1000 meteors per hour. For more info, check Spaceweather.com or Space.com for updates.

5) Extreme weather. Dutchsinse is a great source but just keep an eye on your local weather conditions regularly. This is going to be a rough year.

Good luck and stay safe!  Namaste~

SLAADE



2 comments:

  1. Hi Slaade,glad to hear you.Here also much work with gardening,grass is growing so fast because of rain and sun.I hope your roommate is getting better and on the path of getting rid of that terrible parasite called cancer.Also with the early spring we have,I'm catching up with reparations on the house in and outside.Much love to you and keep enjoying garden and fishing,its so healthy for us.Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lux! Sorry for the late response. Wish I had a little of your rain. Been sunny, hot and dry here but I'm not complaining :) Roommate is down 3 chemo treatments now and doing great! No side effects at all except a quite bald head. I'm staying busy like you are....tending to the garden is keeping me really busy now but everything is up and getting big really fast! Always great to hear from you. Hope your kitty is recovering well! Much love and warm wishes to you....Slaade

      Delete