Friday, May 16, 2014

Hobbit Homes-I want one!!

via http://www.exposingtruth.com/

Underground homes, or earthen homes, have extreme benefits over above ground housing across the entire board. Some of these beneficial qualities include their ability to save space above ground, their extreme insulative properties which make them highly energy efficient, and their extremely durable structures.

All over Earth there are sites of old civilizations that had decided that living underground was better than living above ground. We’ve dug up some research and found out there is definitely much more to this than a really amazing fairy tale after all! There are still people who build underground homes today using natural earth building techniques and we’re passing their knowledge on to you! Here are a few educational links and full design plans to help you build underground homes.

621119_421303417939919_1936554728_o

1 comment:

  1. Hi Slaade, here since 2 days sunny weather and should stay so for a few more days. I too stopped a few years ago putting my energy in trying to awake others,and it's too depressing when you see afterwards that they go to sleep again in their comfortable old life where they don't have to question anything because they could possibly freaken out otherwise! Did you find the 2 hidden sections in the articles?section 7-8. If not,just read last part of section 6 and then press on continue.My veggies here are not flowering yet, but my strawberries and raspberries are, and I will have more of them than last year. Today I'm planting melons, although we don't have stable warm temperatures I want to try, will see if I will have some or not.I know what you mean with time is short and preparing.Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete