Thursday, April 17, 2014

Michael C. Ruppert- RIP

As many of you are, I'm still in shock about the tragic loss of Mike Ruppert. If you were not familiar with him, I would like to share this video with you. In very many ways, I feel completely connected to the message he shares....


I can't believe he's gone. I understand how down one can get with so much negativity in the world. I have to take breaks from time to time...away from all of it...to stay sane.

This was Michael's last facebook post:

I pray to all things seen and unseen, known and unknown, for we are all One.

The prophecies are being fulfilled. The hour of birth is at hand. The waters break and rend. There is blood. There are screams of pain. There is death and much anxiety in the air. Things look very bad for our Mother and all of her children.

The Truth awaits just on the other side of the ever dissolving veil where all the screaming and the mess is going on. The Truth opens its arms wide to lovingly receive the newborn and to comfort it.

“Isn’t it wonderful?” The Truth exclaims.

I am your scout and this is my report.

Mitakuye Oyasin.

Here is his final radio broadcast ...Lifeboat Hour...on April 14th. After the broadcast, he ended his life with a self inflicted gun shot wound to the head. 

Aho Michael! You will be missed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment