Monday, April 7, 2014

LIES LIES and more LIES

I do my best to only share articles posted from sources I find credible here on my blog. Though my content is mostly science based, not all science is absolute and without conflicting scientific opinion. I read a lot, am well educated and have an open mind about most everything. I screen the content here to the best of my ability for facts and truth.

I realize that MSM is utter bullshit. Propaganda. For those who are "awake",  it is almost unbearable to listen to more than 5 minutes of that nonsense. As a result, I have no cable TV.

I "awoke" about 3 years ago. I credit a few bloggers and websites for my awakening however, over time, they seemed to have gone MS (mainstream) or so far out of reality that they have become non-credible. Coincidence or intentional, it is very disappointing with so many people awakening and seeking truth.



DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! I spend an enormous amount of time trying to discern truth from fiction. After you have been at it for awhile, you will begin to find "issues" with what you research. TPTB are excellent at mixing FACT and FICTION. Sometimes you realize what you had trusted  as a credible source has become less and less credible. For me, it only takes ONE fact that I KNOW to be untrue to raise the red flag...that's a deal breaker.

TRUTH is still allusive for me. I have to go with what that "little voice" in my head tells me. Sometimes I "get it' the first time. Sometimes, I'm unsure...BUT...when it pokes me over and over, I trust my gut feeling. Trust YOURS. It's always right...and you know it. Good bye AWE...Enerchi. Thank you for being part of my Awakening...in more ways than one. Your "agenda" no longer resonates with me. It is greed and financially oriented...which has no significance in my life. Namaste~~



9 comments:

  1. Good advice. Bottom line is to thine own self be true! You've said what many have been questioning but whenever these concerns have been raised politely the bashing and name calling starts. If you know you're posting trash and still continue to post it then that shows the person or persons doing it don't care about the reader or disregard their responsibility to the reader so you gotta question their motives. Are they themselves that clueless? No-one gets it 100% correct 100% of the time but c'mon! Reminds me of the tabloids!

    The value I got from AWE was mostly from the sensible comments and links which were, more often than not, unrelated to the original articles and posted by the anons. Someone somewhere may have seen that as a threat, methinks. Can't have the sleepers waking up to fast and ignoring the disinfo now can we??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totaly agree with you Slaade, I started to go on Enerchi's site after I left "Final Equinox", and since a few months I almost didn't check Enerchi site anymore, because of the same reasons. Just as with Final Equinox, for me "AWE" was just a break in my long evolutionary walk as free-fully awaken sovereign being,and just one step more to deepen each day my relationship with Mother Earth and all it's creatures.And yes always trust your gut feeling, whenever I don't listen to this feeling, then I get a big slam afterwards.We are all on different level of growth and awakening and each person awaken at his best proper time. Much love to you Slaade.Lux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lux! Sorry for the delayed response. Glad to hear your kitty got through surgery ok...sad to hear there will have to be another. Spring has arrived on this side of the planet and I have been busy with my garden and enjoying the great weather at the beach :) It's raining today so I'm cooped up inside playing catc -up with my reading and correspondence. It's always great to hear from you :) Much love to you and yours.....

      Delete
  3. Hi Slaade, what do you make of this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2585721/The-mysterious-Zebra-stripes-surround-Earth-Nasa-discovers-new-structure-radiation-belt.html#ixzz2yIzw9knM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, very interesting! That's the first I've heard about it. One must wonder if it is being generated from space or coming from Earth. I will definitely be checking in to it! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  4. Hi. I have been thinking the same thing. It is hard enough for anyone to discern truth, especially early in the awakening process. Spreading disinfo only complicates things. We are supposed to be HELPING each other with the process...not hindering. Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dissent is now being removed from the chatbox too. Hmmmm. Someone commented that the trackers appearing on AWE had increased significantly and the post is now gone. Profanities regarding what to do with certain parts of the male anatomy remain. Go figure! E also posted that posters being flagged in the chatbox would be prevented from posting again. I can't see a way of doing this unless someone somewhere is recording IP addresses. All looks very sinister to me.
    This is a good summary imo "People who know the truth encourage free expression, independence, individuality. They cheer for things like questioning, dissent, and nonconformity. They never codify “truth” and they never set themselves up as “teachers.” They don’t allow others to put them on a pedestal. They don’t appear on the rolls of “the holy” or “the Self-realized.” They are simple, confident people going about their lives with the light on inside." ~ Bronte Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Thanks for commenting. I felt kind of bad for my little rant here but sometimes, ...I just can't take any more intentional misdirection..especially with so many finally awakening and searching for TRUTH. Namaste friend :)

      Delete
    2. Happy to be here. This might be of interest or not http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/blowing-the-whistle-on-enlightenment-confessions-of-a-new-age-heretic/. I'm not into pushing my beliefs onto others as I think life is a personal journey and go with the 'to each his or her own'. I discovered the website a few days ago and its where I found the quote. Made me think which can only be a good thing lol! Its hard work cutting through the poop we seem to be surrounded with these days so I'm grateful to hear someone else's experiences and thoughts even if I don't always agree with everything single they say. I've learned not to throw the baby out with the bath water. ;) :)
      Namaste slaade :)

      Delete