Saturday, January 4, 2014

UK weather: part of cliff collapses near Rock-A-Nore in East Sussex

via Sott.net
Telegraph, UK
Sat, 04 Jan 2014 12:54 CST
A camera captures the moment that a cliff partially collapses during rough seas in Rock-A-Nore outside Hastings in East Sussex 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9slA4tRY4XM
In the video above, part of the cliff can be seen crumbling to the ground during rough seas on the East Sussex coast.

Kevin Ice, who filmed the collapse, can be heard in the video shouting "here it goes" as part of the cliff starts to break away.

Nobody is thought to have been injured in the collapse on Friday at about 1.30pm.

The public has been urged to stay away from the coast and promenades.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Slaade, as an ex-pat Brit, I find this very interesting, not least because of the film-maker's weather related name - Kevin ICE! :-)

    Is this nature or is it man interfering? Have a look at this http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/news_features/2002/lynmouth_flood.shtml I've visited these villages Lynton and Lynmouth in the 90's and seen the size of the megalith-sized boulders which were washed down the valley during this 'freak' flood in the space of a few hours ;-) ;-). I also came across this today that someone dropped in the chatbox at Ascension With Earth http://www.politaia.org/umwelt-und-gesundheit/chemtrails/atmospheric-geoengineering-weather-manipulation-contrails-and-chemtrails-2/. Geo-engineering or MWN (Messing With Nature!) has been going on for a lot longer than I and I suspect many others realize.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will read the link now. I agree on the Geo-engineering. I only "discovered" chemtrails a few years ago. I have a catalog of photos taken over these last few years. Because my location is coastal, the sea-breeze helps keep our skies somewhat free of them (at least for extended periods of time). I haven't yet written/posted about them because I am still researching what "their" agenda is. Cloud seeding? Blocking the sun?..or could it be something more devious? Regardless, I think messing with Mother Nature is partially responsible for the weather extremes we are experiencing now. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete