Sunday, December 1, 2013

Fireballs, Astronomer deaths conspiracy

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist. I do, however, keep an open mind about such theories. I consider myself a free thinker and firmly believe that we, the masses, are not kept informed about significant events that affect or will affect our lives on Our Planet Earth.

The lack of transparency via the US government and NASA to me, is obvious. What are they hiding? Why do they not freely share new discoveries? Is there a conspiracy regarding space travel, the moon, Mars, UFO's and space? I don't know the answer to these questions but I will forever try to seek truth in these matters. My father, who was employed by Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin) had top secret security clearance. He told me as a child there were things he would never be able to share with anyone, not even his family. My mother was from East Germany (I never met my maternal grandparents. They remained behind the "Iron Curtain" until their deaths). Dad told me that during his security clearance check, he was asked that if my grandparents lives were threatened, would he reveal the secret information he was privy to. What kind of information was that? I will never know. He took it to his death bed. From the time I can remember, he always had a fascination with UFO's and even wrote some "fictional" stories about them and government cover ups regarding the same.

Most of us have heard the various conspiracies regarding the untimely death of astronomers throughout the world. Granted, many of them were aged, but many were not and died in "freakish accidents" or under "mysterious circumstances". I ran across this video that summarizes many of these events and found it interesting. My conspiracy share of the week...enjoy!

via YouTube User NwoResistanceChannel
http://www.youtube.com/user/NwoResistanceChannel?feature=watch
video

5 comments:

  1. California Love to you slaade <3 <3 <3 from star of my heart ; )))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love makes the world go round ;) .....hopefully sooner than later

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry...didn't mean to remove your comment...damn android! Hate to see Ison go but I have a feeling there will be other fish to fry. As for AWE, yes, very sad...poor E :(

      Delete
    2. Huh? What's up with AWE and Enerchi?

      Delete