Monday, November 25, 2013

Input Please!!

Hello Everyone and thank you for the great response (your visits) to my efforts here! I have had a few folks say that my bright purple color scheme was difficult to read. I can relate as my vision is horrible and when using a mobile device, the colors were unbearable. I thought this would be a little easier on the eyes but am open to any suggestions. Thank you for your patience. This is my first attempt at blogging and I learn something new every single day :)  Please feel free to offer suggestions as to what you would like to see here. Obviously, my focus is cosmic though environmental issues, nature and earth changes will be addressed as well. Please understand that "fear mongering" is not my intention . That said, what is happening to Our Planet Earth in recent years/months IS, in fact, a little scary. Bringing these events to the attention of the masses is the intent of my efforts. We, together, can change our world in a way that benefits us all and the creatures and other living things we share this rock with. Thank you for sharing my interest and passion!

7 comments:

  1. Much easier to read now you've changed the background/text. The picture of Big Momma Earth is awesome but some might think it is another form of the illuminati's all-seeing eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Didn't even occur to me about the "eye". Only thing is, I have now used this pic on all of my connecting accounts (Facebook, YouTube, Google+) and it would be a real pain-in-the-ass to change them all LOL. Will definitely consider it at a later time though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! loads like lighting now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Slaade, I like this coloring, it is easy on the eyes. Thanks for your work here, hope it is a wonderful journey for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello 923! Glad you like the change. I am having a great time with the blog and hope to share lots of interesting things with you all~ Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Ison guismo - so useful to be able to 'see' Ison's course. Thanks and good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete